CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Life Changes

Ok so it has been over 2 years sense a post has been posted from me or my Sister Krystle who took over for a bit. I thank her for doing so. :). So, a lot has happened from the last post. My Mission went really well. I had seen many lives that have changed for the better. God has really blessed me with such a spiritual experience those past two years. I served in the D.C. South mission which in my opinion could be changed to the Northern Virginia Mission sense thats all we covered. I served for two years for my Church. My faith in Jesus Christ has grown tremendously! My mission really has prepared me for my life ahead of me. Especially for what all has happened my first 8 months I was home.

0 comments: