CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 10, 2010

News, News and News!

I've been meaning to update this for a while now and I am just now doing it. I am going to do better, I promise!

As for Elder Johnson, he has told me that he has had one baptism! He gave the baptismal talk and his companion did the baptizing. Also, another family he taught in his last area is getting baptized too! He is going to attend that one as well, but I don't think he is doing anything...

One thing I asked him in his last letter I sent him was if there was anything he wants me to put on here. His answer: my testimony. So here it goes...this could go on forever so I'm going to give you the simplified version. If you'd like the whole thing just email me or something...

I know with every fiber of that this Gospel is true. I know that my Savior, Jesus Christ, atoned for my sins. I know that if I sincerely repent I can take advantage of the atonement and return to live with my Heavenly Father and family for eternity. I know that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ are real. I know that they love me. I know that Jospeh Smith was a prophet and restored the church. I am so greatful that he was willing to go through those trials and tests to restore the Church. I know that President Monson is our Prophet today and that he receives revelation from God today. I don't know many things but what I do know, I know. I know that I am a daughter of a loving Heavenly Father and I have a Savior, a brother, who loves me enough to die for me so I can return to my Heavenly Father. Like I said before, I know that the Gospel is true and I am eternally grateful that I have it in my life.

Sjon is well and would still LOVE to receive letters. If you'd like his address it's:

5242 Lyngate Ct.
Burk, VA 22015

0 comments: