CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 6, 2009

Stranded.

Stranded
By: Sjon Johnson

The xanthous sun beats upon my face,
As I lay upon a a shore of pure white sand,
The sound the breaking waves soothe my soul
As I yield to the songs of heavenly birds
I feel the sand slipping through my fingers,
On my lips i try to lick away the brackish taste.
I lift my head and look upon , A vast green land
Filled with beauty for more radiant than anything I've seen.
I gently move my legs, and sit upon the warm white sand
Realizing God has created this Elysian Land
Filling it with ubiquitous bright plants,
and graceful creatures, who show their love to God
They share this land of great pultchritude
I have been given a world to live in
I thank God for being stranded
On a place with peace, and with grace
Thank you, God, for creating this heavenly place.


0 comments: